ICBR is the international platform for presenting the latest developments and discussing the challenges faced by the battery recycling industry. The 24th edition of ICBR will bring together many experts and decision-makers of the battery recycling value chain such as battery manufacturers, battery recyclers, OEMs from the electronic and e-mobility industry, collection schemes operators, service and transport companies, policy-makers and many more.
This top-quality congress on battery recycling will focus on:
- The economics of collecting and recycling waste batteries
- How to recycle batteries from e-cars, e-bikes and other e-vehicles
- Recycling batteries from energy storage systems of power plants
- Best available recycling technologies for batteries
Material supply in a circular economy
- Battery materials – supply and demand
- The role of battery recycling in a circular economy
- Eco-design: A critical approach to the removability of batteries?
Transport and Safety
- Lithium batteries: Trends in hazard classification
- Update of the transport and packaging regulation on batteries
- Safety of lithium batteries: Threats and opportunities
The Batteries Directive Revision
- Challenges faced by the second life of lithium batteries: Performance, warranty, transport, safety, and producer responsibility
- The collection efficiency of batteries: Considering urban mining and waste generation
- Update on the review process of the Batteries Directive 2006/66/EC
An exhibition area is integrated in the conference facilities where vendors can meet their clients. Cocktail receptions and a networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners and colleagues.