Following two successful editions of ACI’s Operations & Maintenance for Offshore Wind’, the 3rd edition will be taking place in London, UK on 8th –9th May 2019.
The conference will once again bring together senior executives and experts from utility companies, technology providers, leading and emerging players in the offshore wind energy sector and different service providers to discuss the latest challenges and developments making an impact on the industry. Some of the essential topics this year, include cost optimisation, asset management, risk-based planning, vessel logistics, cabling installations and floating wind O&M.
The 2018 event took place in London, UK, a major offshore wind farm hub and brought together industry professionals from organizations. Join us in London for two days of exchanging perspectives, learning and excellent networking opportunities with your peers.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Ina Barge Lincklaen Arriëns, Asset Manager Offshore Wind, Eneco
- Javier Torrijos Cuesta, Supply Chain Manager Offshore Wind, EDP Renewables
- Paolo Sammartino, Chief Operating Officer, Renexia SpA
- Jean Huby, Managing Director, Ocean Breeze GmbH
- Yannick Huyghebaert, O&M Team Lead WTG, Parkwind nv
- Matthew Taylor, Advisor, Green Giraffe
- Jan Joost Schouten, Head of Harbour, Coastal and Offshore Engineering Department, Deltares
- Dan Kyle Spearman, Manager, Offshore Wind, The Carbon Trust
- Sam Strivens, Associate, The Carbon Trust
- Athanasios Kolios, Professor in Risk & Asset Management, University of Strathclyde
- Alistair Lee, Engineer in Data and Digitisation, ORE Catapult
- Charlotte Bay Hasager, Senior Scientist, DTU Wind Energy
- Jon Dugstad, Senior Director Wind and Solar, Norwegian Energy Partners
- Doreen Abeysundra, Managing Director, Fresco Advisory Limited
- Mahmood Shafiee, Director of Research Group in “Risk & Reliability Engineering”, Cranfield University
- Clym Stock-Williams, Wind Energy Consultant, TNO
- Lars Johanning, Professor of Ocean Technology, University of Exeter